DIY Recipe : Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake!
Source : Taste blog
Don’t miss this amazing and delicious dessert idea to impress your guests at any occasion! Discover how to make your own raspberry & chocolate cheesecake :)
Ingredients for 8 servings :
– 2 x 160g pkt Macro Gluten-Free double choc biscuits
– 80g butter, melted, cooled
– 375g creal cheese, at room temperature
– 125 ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
– 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
– 1 lemon, rind finely grated
– 1 tbs gelatine powder
– 60 ml (1/4 cup) boiling water
– 300g fresh raspberry
– 60 dark chocolate’s melts, melted
– Fresh baby mint sprigs, to serve
– Pure icing sugar, to dust.
Step 1 : Start with processing biscuits and butter in a food processor until they well combined. Then press over the base and sides of a 2.5cm-deep, 13 x 36cm rectangular fluted tart tin. It would be easier if you can use a removable base. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
Step 2 : Now use electric beaters to beat cream cheese + cream + sugar and lemon rind until well combined. Make sure that sugar has completely dissolved. In a small jug, sprinkle gelatine over boiling water and whisk until dissolved. Add to cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
Step 3 : Now simply fold through 200g raspberries. Spoon into tin. Chill in fridge for 4 hours or until set.
Step 4 : By the time being, line a tray with baking paper. Dip the tips of remaining raspberries into chocolate and place on tray to set.
Step 5 : To finish, top the cheesecake with chocolate raspberries and mint. Dust with icing sugar.
Ta-da! your cheese cake is ready ! Enjoy :)