This is what happens when you drink water on an empty stomach right after waking up
As soon as you wake up in the morning, before brushing your teeth, drink about 600 ml of water (4 glasses of about 160 ml).
Then brush your teeth, and wait for 45 minutes before eating or drinking anything else. To get to drink 4 glasses of water in the morning, start by drinking one a day and increase the number of glasses gradually.
If you follow this method, 8 extraordinary things will happen in your body:
- The body will get rid of the harmful toxins identified during your sleep.
- Water will help your body better digest and purify the colon.
- Water will help you lose weight because drinking on an empty stomach will boost your digestive system by improving intestinal transit.
- Water helps to reduce heartburn.
- The complexion of your skin will clear up.
- Your hair will regain radiance and softness.
- It will prevent kidney problems and bladder infections
- Water boosts the immune system and protects you from many diseases.