Discover how to make these yummy dog sandwiches! It’s a great idea for a birthday party, a lunch, or even for Christmas!
The dough is very similar to the pastry you’ll find at your local Asian bread store as this is an Asian recipe.
– Mix 1/3 cup of bread flour to 1 cup of water in a pot then heat up.
– Keep mixing until it tickens up and there are no more lumps (around 65 degrees C).
– Take it off the heat and let it cool.
– Leave it in the fridge for a complete night and wrap it with a piece of saran to avoid drying out. It will be good for 3 days!
– When you dough is ready, cut it and design it as shown in the picture.
– Then bake it in the oven.
You can then add your hot dogs, bacon and mustard!
Source : Cookpad